Friday, September 7, 2012

Zero Draft


My editorial cartoon obviously represents the U.S. economy.  I am sure everyone knows the situation about our economy and it is basically on a steady decrease.  The US is under so much debt that the debt calculator ran out of digit panels.  This is pathetic that we are in that much debt.  With the economy being this unstable, unemployment and underemployment are raising and will continue to increase if we don't find a solution to this problem.  As you see in the picture, the reporter is trying to ask the economy how it is doing, but it is so far under that it can't answer.  For us, the United States, getting out this debt and lowering unemployment rates would take years.  Alright this is all I really have to say about this cartoon, so I will just say I am not sure what else to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment