Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Free Write Project 2

When I was a sophomore in High School, the Tiger Woods scandal started to unwind. I am an avid golfer and I grew up watching all of Tiger's famous shots and win after win after win. I loved it and always supported Tiger and his outrageous celebrations and what not. 

When it came out that Tiger Woods was sleeping around with numerous women, I was at my friends house after Thanksgiving waiting to get up early for black friday. It came on the news and we were all shocked. Although, we did feel bad for his wife, because who would do that to someone they cared about so much.  

Anyway, a lot of stuff fell down on him all at once and a lot of the sponsors dropped him, but Nike was loyal to him and stuck with him. It was a genius strategy with their simple ad pictured below and helped gained the support of him and Nike's partnership in the future of his career and to the day, he is almost back to the same social standing as before. 

Well, it has been ten minutes. I am excited to write this paper because of my love for golf, Tiger, and Nike. 












No comments:

Post a Comment