Thursday, September 6, 2012

Zero Draft


     My political cartoon is about the media and what it has become, as well as what it has been heading towards. The issue of the American Media is a bit of a sore point for me. I like to think of myself as being very patriotic, and how the media treats and manipulates the truth and spits it out at the U.S. is rather shameful in my opinion. The issue with the media is that it has simply become the sword of politics. The media is run by Big Business, and Big Business has deep connections with politics as well as politicians. Big Business wants to manipulate the public, and to do so they must have their political connections make speeches and give press releases. When a politician says something, the media is inclined to jump all over it. Even more so now, when Americans are becoming deeply upset with the American Government and how it is being run. In short, the media is a three-ringed circus nowadays. I mean... who wants to watch a media who hides part of the truth in every story they cover? And the stories aren't even interesting or relevant, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment