Friday, September 7, 2012

revised/ more detailed zero draft



Issues involving the current issues with the upcoming 2012 election.
Paul Ryan being compared to historical Paul Revere.
I believe that he is being compared to Paul Revere because Mr. Revere was actually captured by the British prior to making it to his intended destination. I believe that is the same as Mr. Ryan he has good intentions and news but much like Mr. Revere his good news will not make it all the way. Also note that he is riding atop a fictional creature. I believe this also shows that Paul Ryan's news is too good to be true, it is mythical. I believe this also demonstrates the lies that politions will use to convince the public to place them in office. I think also important notes that I would include in my actual essay will be the economy, the budget, the republicans, the Democrats, the 2012 election, political lies and propaganda, middle, upper, and lower class, tax breaks, further information about both Paul Revere and Paul Ryan. Amongst other things. I would like to get more information on Paul Ryan I am not as familiar with him as I would like to be in order to make a convincing essay and demonstrate what I believe the cartoon is trying to demonstrate to the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment