Thursday, September 6, 2012

free writing for political cartoon

I chose this political cartoon because the money with Obama's face caught my attention. As I studied the cartoon more and more I understood more about it, and it seemed even more interesting to me.

11) The audience for the political cartoon I chose is anyone that was voting in the last Presidential election.

22) I learned from the context of this cartoon the idea of money being a factor of an election. Also I learned that elections are a lot of throat to throat and the potential Presidential candidates will do almost anything to ensure they win.
33) The text's argument in the political cartoon, is saying that do you really want a President that spends so much money just on a campaign, just think what he will spend when he is running the country and the money isn't his.
t The cartoon's message about this issue is to watch small details of elections. Look at the way the candidate runs, not just at how great their speeches are, or how much they seem to help people. Look at how they spend so much money just to make sure you will vote for them, they will do anything to win.




1

No comments:

Post a Comment